Dr. Daniel Block must be one of the most productive writers on the planet. Since I arrived at Wheaton to study under him just 18 months ago he has published 4 books, with 6 others in various stages of preparation, and several more on the horizon. You can watch for the following additions to his bibliography in the next year:
- a book on biblical worship (Baker)
- a reprint of his Gods of the Nations, including an appendix with his original translation of a text on Marduk (Wipf & Stock)
- a commentary on Obadiah based on discourse-analysis in the new series for which he serves as general editor, Hearing the Message of Scripture (Zondervan)
- a commentary on Ruth for the same series (Zondervan)
- a 2-volume collection of his essays on Ezekiel, some of which have never before been published (Wipf & Stock)
Speaking of bibliography . . . if you’re looking for me, I’ll be in my study carrel fine-tuning footnotes and bibliographies.
Stay tuned for all this and more!